Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problem Backing Up Newly Created Cabinet
RocknRollTim Offline

Problem Backing Up Newly Created Cabinet
Hi all,

I was wondering whether you could help us with our backups. We currently have 2 licenses for BackupAssist, one core on one server for Exchange and another core with Rsync and SQL add-ons on another server for all other backup jobs which are File Protection (Local and Network) and SQL Server Protection jobs. The problem comes when backing up a new yearly cabinet (directory) I created at the beginning of year for FileDirector using FileDirector Enterprise Manager on the other server that has BackupAssist installed and configured for Exchange, 4 out of the 9 file protection jobs (network) can see the directory whereas the other 5 file protection jobs can’t see the directory at all, 4 local and 1 network even though I have pointed them to the correct remote share locations. Is this something you will be able to help us with or this something I will to consult with our software provider for our backup software before consulting back to yourselves? Will I need to send you any configurations of the cabinet I created in order for you to troubleshoot?

Kind regards,

RocknRollTim
01-27-2016 01:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply